16,00€ I.V.A. Incluido
Yellow with greenish hints, it is silky, fresh intense, and brings us to the mouth apple, tropical aromas, nuts and critical touches.
Grape types: Percentages 100% Albarín
Total production: 2870 Bottles.
Origin of the Grape:
- Vineyards: 100% Contracting.
- Location: Villamañán and Parajes de Los Oteros.
- Age of the vineyards: 60 years.
- Average yield: 16 Hl / Ha.
- Soil Type: Stony above, clay below.
- Altitude: 700-800 m.
- Orientation of the vineyard: East-West
Vinification: All the grapes per selection table.
Pre Fermentation / Maceration: in its own cold room.
Fermentation / maceration: 1st Fermentation in wood fudre with controlled temperature.
Types of yeast for fermentation: Autochthonous
Malolactica: Yes, in barrels
Aging: 9 months in French oak barrels of various small cooperage.
Yellow with greenish touches, it is silky, fresh intense, and brings to your mouth apple, tropical aromas, nuts and critical notes.