El pedido mínimo es de 2 o más
Pricum :: Albarín Valdemuz
27,00€ I.V.A. Incluido
Yellow with greenish hints, it is silky, fresh intense, and brings us to the mouth apple, tropical aromas, nuts and critical dash.
Grape types: 100% Albarín
Total production: 450 bottles.
Origin of the Grape:
- Vineyards: 100% Contracting.
- Location: Villamañán and Parajes de Los Oteros.
- Age of the vineyards: 60 years.
- Average yield: 16 Hl / Ha.
- Soil Type: Stony above, clay below.
- Altitude: 700-800 m.
- Orientation of the vineyard: East-West
Winemaking: All the grapes per selection table.
Pre Fermentation / Maceration: in its own cold room.
Fermentation / maceration: 1st Fermentation in wood fudre with controlled temperature.
Types of yeast for fermentation: Autochthonous
Malolactica: Yes, in oak
Aging: 60 months in French oak barrels of various small cooperage.
Golden yellow. First fruit, dairy and dried fruit impression. Then vanilla, wood and toasted. After a while in the glass sweet touches are appreciated.